19.5.13

Lots of aqua * Lots of loose ends

Last week I promised a sneak peek of my latest
- unplanned *big sigh* - project.
Well, here is a peek of the work in progress.
Or rather, mainly of all the ends I still have to sew in...

ByHaafner, crochet, work in progress, throw, pastel

I have been crocheting like a maniac for the last 1,5 week.
Really. There's no nicer way to put it.

It's definitely my favourite crochet project so far.
When I'm back with the pictures of the finished throw,
I'll post a link to the blog where I found this wonderful pattern.
(Which I just had to make, without delay, when I saw it.)

There's somebody else in the house who shares my enthusiasm for this project. When I left it unattended for just a few secs, she claimed it as hers right away. :-)
























♦ Enjoy your Sunday! 

10 comments:

  1. nice glimpses, pets always find the best places! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The intro picture promises a fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful colors, I think it will be fabulous! And what a cute kitty ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very curious to see the finished work! The colours look lovely for sure :)
    Does your cat also like to lay on top of what you are making (regardless of any needles that might be left in it..)? Mine sure does. It's cute but exhausting at the sime time haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely muted colours, and I like the little spot of coral.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! Have a wonderful week! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie kleuren! Het ziet er veelbelovend uit!

    Fijn weekend,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is going to be stunning, I cannot wait to see the final project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely colors! I liked them.
    I also crocheted a huge blanket with stripes and the lose ends drove me mad :D

    Please share the final state, I would really like to see the result.

    ReplyDelete